Friday, May 1, 2009

Etsy shop up

This entry reminds me alot of yesterday.  I got my first item up on etsy, sort of.  Really it is up: there's a picture, description and price.  However, all the great pictures I took yesterday with my brand new camera are "too big" and wouldn't upload.   I tried several things on iphoto to make it smaller, and it didn't work.  I thought I followed the directions, but obviously I'm missing something.

Sigh.  Yesterday I got stuck uploading them to the computer because I didn't have the camera in playback mode.  Yeah, problem solved.  On to the next one - how to make them a size etsy will accept.  Bummer.

On the other hand, we had a great day at Homeschool Day at the library.  We created a zen garden with our coop (sand, plastic fork, gravel, and paper plate).   I love learning and creating combined!

When we got home I got some time in the art studio, and I soldered the red tulip panel.  I love the simplicity and elegance of the design.   I also worked on the purple crocus panel I am fitting together like a jigsaw puzzle.  That's what it reminds me of - solving a jigsaw puzzle.  Only if a puzzle piece doesn't fit you can't just grind off the piece to make it fit.   LOL

Waiting for Shawn to come home for date night, the boys are watching a video while they wait to go to grandma and grandpa's.  Hurray for living close to grandparents.

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment